The Naked City, Valerio D’Ospina
- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
part of me wants to do really well in school and get an amazing job and the other part of me just wants to lie on the floor and do nothing ever because i’m gonna die in the end anyway
I had my boyfriend who smokes use matches for a few days instead of a lighter and record the date and time and whatever he was thinking about while smoking.
It’s funny that he quit smoking a few weeks after this project.
does your period ever come late and you start to wonder if you’re pregnant despite the fact the most intimate thing you’ve ever done is shake hands?
DO GIRLS REALLY THINK THIS
that whole mary thing really freaked us out tbh
Cardinal Tetra (Paracheirodon axelrodi)
Cardinal tetras are a species of freshwater fish native to the upper Orinoco and Negro Rivers of South America. Similarly to the popular neon tetra, they have an iridescent blue line running across the length of its body.
Cardinal tetras are shoaling fish. This serves as a protective measure, as it is harder for predators to single out an individual. The flashing neon blues may act to further confuse predators.
I love Cardinal Tetras. Their care is identical to Neon Tetras, and they often school together.